The Living Healthy Workshop is motivational, fun, informative and free!
- Six week workshop for adults age 18+
- 2.5 hour weekly sessions
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Learn better ways to communicate with your doctor, family, and friends about your health
- Learn from trained leaders and get the support you need
- Set goals and create your Living Healthy action plan
Fridays, March 8 - April 12, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Parrish Medical Center's Heritage Hall
931 N Washington Ave
Titusville, FL 32796
Free (preregistration is required)
- Fewer emergency room visits, hospitalizations, and social role limitations
- Reduced healthcare costs, pain and symptoms
- Increased energy, exercise, and communication with physicians
- Improved psychological well-being, health status, and disease management
Take charge of your life and register now.
Space is limited, RSVP required.
Call 321-268-6110 to register.
New participants cannot join this workshop after the 2nd meeting on March 15.